Applications are to be filled in and submitted on the prescribed form complete in all aspects.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Birth certificate from any of the following:
- The Municipal Corporation
- Head of the School last attended ( recognized affiliated)
- Admission is open from class I to class X depending on the availability of seats.
- Transfer certificate is to be produced at the time of admission in case the pupil has attended any other school.
- The management reserves the right to admit students depending on the seats available.
The Principal has the right to order withdrawal of any student from the school on the following grounds.
- Unauthorized prolonged absence from the school.
- Non-payment of school dues.
- Poor academic performance throughout the year.
Payment of School Fees:-
Fee is to be paid in advance for three months on the due date printed on the fee card in the authorized branch of the Bank. Parents can also pay for the whole year in one instalment. If the fee is not paid on time the late fee penalty will be levied and if not paid for one month the name of the student will be struck off from the school rolls.
Readmission will depend upon the availability of a seat as well as the discretion of the Principal.
Smart Class Program – E Learning:-
Smart Class Program is part of the school curriculum to keep the students at par with the latest technology in the field of E-Learning.